Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Like I am not in the middle of enough

We went to the mall the other night, admittedly a rare event, and I picked up all flavours of Pottery Barn catalogs at PB. I used to get them but since I never bought anything they stopped coming. Anyway, in one of them was this star quilt with all the fabric parts of the stars made out of crazy quilt type stuff. WOW! And what a great use for scraps. Check out the link:

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/shelburne-crazy-patchwork-quilt-sham/?pkey=cpatterned-quilts-shams

Isn't it pretty? Like I need another to add to the to do list, don't I? Better get going on the things I am already in the middle of!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Halloween pattern. I think I need to find some to work on. NO one will know that the cat is not supposed to face that way except you. Looks fine!

    ReplyDelete