Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Holiday Decorating (and a finish)

Which holiday you might ask. I started these Pennie Pockets before Valentine's Day and of course did not get them finished on time. But now they are my first March finish. I had seen many of them around the blogs and decided I wanted some too. They had a little much hand sewing for me what with making the yo-yos and sewing them and their button trim on but I think they came out pretty cute and they used up an old Valentine's fabric fat quarter I had in my stash. I have put them away now and hope to find them next year when I pull out my meager but growing Valentine's decorations.

Speaking of meager decorations, I pretty much have nothing for St Patrick's Day. The box I have been showing you came to my rescue however, and here is the March top. I just love this box.


1 comment:

  1. I like your finish. I've only got one Annie doll for St. Patty's day. And she's out already. Gotta be quick or it will be over.

    ReplyDelete