Monday, June 29, 2009

Why is it that

when your time is even more limited than usual things decide to take way longer than usual to do? For some reason my photo uploading software decided to go bananas so it has been a struggle to even get a few photos onto the blog. I need to interrupt the Council quilt show to share my June finishes. Yes, finishes with an "s". And completed before the last day of June. Woo hoo.
As you know, I love all things patriotic, and constantly am adding to the flag room collection. This is a little Country Threads pattern. I love, love, love the way it turned out!
Here is another finish. Hmmm. It has a flag, too, and as an added bonus it has a house. I hadn't noticed until I took struggled trying to import the file a bazillion times that two of the nine patches on the bottom are way to similar to be next to each other. How come you never see this stuff before the top is together and quilted?
And yet another. This is a Sandy Gervais pattern. I made the full size one a year or two ago and after seeing how Kim made a small one realized that this would be the perfect size to hang in my kitchen where I alternate long skinny seasonal quilts. And it's finished long before the Christmas rush even.
And last but not least, here is a little table topper. Out of character for me as it is made of mostly pastels, but it is nice and springy. So if I remember where I put it next spring it will be a welcome addition to the season.
Okay, back to working on importing quilt show photos. I know I promised lots more.




No comments:

Post a Comment