Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Organizing 2009






Always around New Years there are articles everywhere about getting organized. They are so common they pretty much guilt you into cleaning up and organizing something. After reading so many I realized that many of the things I use all the time in my quilting room were hidden away in drawers and things I hardly ever use were front and center and ready to go.


So I spent some time doing some reorganizing and rearranging. And when I did I found several stacks of fabric that had been chosen to become a specific quilt. Some of them even had the patterns for that quilt with them! So I alternated my organizing with cutting and cut out the pieces for several quilts. Here is one of them all ready for sitting down and sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment